Thermal Imager 80 x 60, 41° x 31°, -10 ... +150 °C, FLIR C3, FLIR
Report an error
Please provide as much detail as possible regarding item 300-84-945, Thermal Imager 80 x 60, 41° x 31°, -10 ... +150 °C.
Spend PLN 250 to receive FREE Standard Shipping
local_shipping Faster shipping options may be available - More info
Thermal Imager 80 x 60, 41° x 31°, -10 ... +150 °C
Request higher bulk rates
|Total Price||PLN 3007.58|
|List Price||PLN 3.007,58|
Thank you for your message. We will check the case and contact you as soon as possible.
|80 x 60|
To see similar products, please select at least one of the filters above.
|41° x 31°|
Automatic hot spot and cold spot finder
Colour alarm above/below
Fixed test point
Image or full IR image
IR image, real image
Visual, infrared and blended views
|FLIR tools; full analysis and report creation software|
|125 x 80 x 24 mm|
The FLIR C3 is a full-featured, pocket-sized thermal camera designed to be your go-to tool, whether your work is building inspections, facilities maintenance, HVAC, or electrical repair. Keep it on you so you’re ready anytime to find hot fuses, cold air leaks, plumbing issues, and more
- Light, slim profile fits comfortably in any work pocket
- Brilliant 3” intuitive touch screen with auto orientation for easy viewing
- Wi-Fi enabled for instant peer-to-peer image sharing
- Area measurement box measures hottest or coldest spot (max./min.)
- MSX®-enhanced thermal images provide stunning detail to help you identify problem areas easier
- Radiometric image stores 4800 pixels capable of capturing thermal measurements from -10°C to 150°C (14°F to 302°F)
- High thermal sensitivity detects subtle temperature differences common in building applications
- FLIR Tools professional reporting software included – the industry standard in thermal image post analysis
- Streaming video via FLIR Tools, a feature not usually available on low-cost thermal camera systems
- FLIR’s unique 2-10 warranty, covering parts and labor for two years and the detector for ten
Environmental informationRoHS 2002/95/EG ConformThis product is classified as Dangerous Goods, which may influence the delivery terms and conditions.
Additional informationCountry of origin Estonia (EE)Manufacturer FLIRGross weight (incl. package) 900.0 GramDimensions (incl. package) 175 x 110 x 105 MMCustoms number 9025192090UNSPSC (v5.03) 41112210
© 2014 Distrelec, Branch of Daetwyler Switzerland Inc.